Beijing, July 6 - 9
Become a part of a cutting edge industry trade fair in China
and expand your business to worlds’ top market, avoiding hidden
costs and language barriers
Early bird offer for exhibitors expires in:
NEW Buyers & ASSOCIATES
with top professionals
your products & services
YOUR BRAND DIRECTLY
Cafe Show 2017 is:
- 70 000 visitors;
- 350 exhibitors;
- 20 000 square meters expo space;
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
- Coffee beans, instant coffee, espresso;
- Coffee machines, tea kettles, presses, braziers, filters, sealed containers;
- Fruit, fermented tea, cups, teapots, tea kettles;
- Beverages: fruit juices, puree, wine, champagne;
- Baked goods and pastries: croissants, buns, cakes, donuts, bagels, pies, sandwiches;
- Desserts: ice cream, cereal, yogurts, chocolate, pudding, fruits;
- Frozen dough, chocolate, cheese, butter, milk, whipped cream, powders, syrups, jams, nuts, dried fruits;
- Pizza, kebabs, pasta, tortillas;
- Coffee, ice cream shops, sandwich, bakery, dessert, organic cafes, wine bars;
- Kitchen electronics;
- Restaurant interior: chairs, tables, couches, dishes, light.
Cafe Show 2017 - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Production / import / export / wholesale trades of food, beverages and additives;
- Restaurant, hotel business, catering;
- Healthy, dietary food;
- Household appliances manufacturing.
to learn more about the trade show!
Centre Phase II,
No.618 East Yan
An Road, Shanghai, 200001
13 John Prince's St.
bld. 5, office 402.
115114 Moscow, Russia
How to become an exhibitor
To get full details on your participation in the trade show as an exhibitor, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the short registration form below.
So you will get free multilingual consultation on the event profile, venue, participants, and special conditions for both foreign and local exhibitors.
Important! We welcome registrations from all over the world and all year round, but the closer to the event dates, the less exhibition space is available.
Pre-registration to exhibit in some popular trade shows in China ends 1 to 2 months before the event. So contact us as early as possible to ensure your participation!